Monday, January 10, 2011

Boredom meets Web 2.0

Onyx: Greetings, Plator audience! Me and Amanda are both reeeallly bored right now, and can’t think of anything to do. So we decided to make a plator post, but couldn’t think of a topic. So...here’s basically a transcript of us talking live. No keel me please.
Amanda: Hello Onyx!
Onyx: Kon’nichiwa. I special. I said ‘hello’ in Japanese. That makes me more awesome than you. :)
Amanda: Yeah, um, sure. Whatever you say.
Onyx: You know it’s true. :)
Amanda: I don’t know what to say on here.
Onyx: So, what are some of the most traumatic things that’ve ever happened to you? :)
Amanda: One is that you just misspelled ‘that’ve’.
Onyx: C’mon, Google docs is live. Don’t hate on me if I make mistakes and then correct them like half a second later. :)
Amanda: I know, I know. It’s fun pickin’ on you.
Onyx: I can do it too. ‘Pickling’, Amanda? Really? Why do you want to chuck me in a freaking brine vat? Don’t be a cannibal. Speaking of cannibals, what do you think of Ke$ha’s new album of the same name?
Amanda: Ehhhh, Ke$ha is a...very interesting person.
Onyx: Were you going to say ‘beautiful and attractive woman who I want to be just like when I grow up’? I can see why you didn’t. Makes you look like you’re obsessed with Ke$ha, which is stalkerish and wrong. Btw, her favorite color socks are purple. Beautiful, beautiful shades of purple.
Amanda: I’M THE STALKER?
Onyx: You’re the one that talked about zooming in on some dude’s chest in a surfging pic using Facebook in your novel thing. Is it still called TALMS, or is the name new, btw?
Amanda: Oh my gosh. Fail. My friend wrote that part. Not me.
Onyx: Shout out to Rosie! (No sue for privacy violations plz kthxbai)
Amanda: Gah.
Onyx: Btw, is the name still TALMS? (For uninitiated Plator viewers, of who at this moment are approximately zero, TALMS is short for ‘The Average Life of a Middle Schooler’, or something like that.)
Amanda: What the heck? Kind of close. Onyx, you’re sexy.
Onyx: About time someone noticed.
Amanda: for the readers, he added that.
Onyx: *scoffs* I did not.
Amanda: You’re awesome and totally brilliant.
Onyx: Thanks, again. Okay, I’ll quit adding stupid stuff now.
Amanda: He wrote that too, btw.
Onyx: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Is the novel still TALMS or not? *sobs* My question may never be answered.
Amanda: maybe.
Onyx: *grumbles* Gah...wetsbrook...kill...Amanda’s character...grape soda and cyanide...
Amanda: Is that how you plan to kill my character? And, by the way, this is getting pretty lengthy.
Onyx: Not as lengthy as other posts in magical places like CiO and Opin (I better get a follower on my blog for the Opin ref where it makes no sense)
Amanda: Okay, let’s stop. Thanks for putting up with his sexiness, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment